Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Random Rambles!

Life throws umpteen number of questions seeking answer. These are more number of questions that cannot have an answer or may be I dont seem to have an answer. This is the question that pops up my mind at the moment, can you ask your heart to stop feeling the way it does? Can you ask tour mind to stop thinking the way it does? When I ask these questions to one of my friends, he says, " The heart feels cause thats what its supposed to do, but the brain should control cause again thats what its there for", but the problem is there are a certain feeling s and thoughts which one cant get rid of, and if only I can, I wouldnt come up such questions. Here goes the list so many questions, that troubles me, more than my manager :)
Why is it like how it is?
My experience of life has taught me and made me realise the following. But I still havn't learnt the lesson, in spite of being taught the hard way. May be that makes all the difference :). Life is full of ironies and paradoxes. Life is too complex to understand.
Why is it that, when you are sad and low and look for a shoulder to cry, you dont find anyone around?

Why is it that, you want to say so many things when the person is not around, and don say it when he is there?
Why is it that, the person who you love the most hurts you the most?
Why do we yearn so much for something which you know is not for you?
Why is it that, you are consoled only by the person who made you cry, in spite of others consoling you?
Why is it that, when I am sad, the world is not there to console me, but when I talk to a guy, the whole world looks only at me?
Why is it that, when I am on time to catch the bus, the bus is early, and when I am late the bus is on time?
Why is it that, when I complete the work on time it is meeting expectations and when my Manager does the same, it is exceeding all expectations?
Why is it that, when I want to book ticket, it is always full and otherwise it goes on a loss for the travels?
Why is it that, when I like an outfit, it is either tooo small or it is too big for me?
Why doesnt the server work when I want to work?
Why is it that, when you meet someone with whom you would want to spend your life time, you have to let go?
Why should I be my teacher, my guide, my inspiration and my everything? Am I not living in a society?

Why are relationships hurting?
and finally... Howmuch ever you like someone and howmuch ever you want to be with them, it still doesnt happen।


Why????

P.S
I am so frustrated in life now, that, nothing I say makes sense :(

5 comments:

Koushi said...

Hey dear,
Why are u so frustrated? I know these are the things that didn't work out for you well,,but can't u remember the happy moments you had in ur life. Everybody will have ups and downs in life. When they are really down they have to think the good things and good times they had before and also look forward for the good that is going to happen. Whenever they are happy they should also remember the days that was really worse and bad for them and how they have come out of it. That is life darling. I have so many to tell you but i guess i cannot express much here. I have to talk to you.

Ramalakshmi Subramanian said...

@koushi

Thanks. It takes time for one to take life as it comes! :)

ss said...

Hi
first time here thru zara hatke...I so hear u on this post.

Mayank said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mayank said...

I don't want share any gyaan here - but haven't u heard of Mr. Murphy. His law explains it all! :D

I have answer to at least one of your questions and trust me it is a full proof solution -

"Why is it that, when I am on time to catch the bus, the bus is early, and when I am late the bus is on time?"

That's coz u r not on a push bike yet. Once u upgrade there is no room for such questions! ;)