Finally I have made up my mind to keep my blog active. so, as the first step, I wanted to scribble something on the top my mind at the moment. I am leaving for mumbai now, for an important task :).
I get wishes from my friends and family. I am quite nervous (for a change :)). I am supposed to be preparing for the interview properly considering the competition and also that I don't know much about this field. But my work kept me too busy and never let me focus on this. I blame myself too, for, whatever little time I got, I found myself pouring into books which are not at all related to the subject I will be questioned on. In the last 18 days I read Freakanomics, Host, Conversation with God, Lajja and Zahir. I have never read so many books in such a short duration (It is short for me :) ). I am carrying Twilight and a book by Noam Chomsky to read in the train. I hope to complete them too :). I always liked to read and now I love to read. It gives the bigger picture and makes you think in a different perspective. But, anyway I missed on my interview prep. Probably right things at the right time is very important.
I am scared, nervous, excited and waiting to attend the interview. I am more tensed when people talk abt my prep :). I want to eat masala dosa now. But no time and no friend :(. I want o talk my friend, but he will be busy at work :(. I am scared to go to Mumbai all alone :) but am eager to eat vadapav there :) I want to go to colaba. I want to go Marine drive. I am eager to hear lot of people speak Marati. I am going crazzzzy!!! :)
Mom is not here to kiss my cheek and say "All the best! You can make it", and also to pack my bag :)and to remind me of the things I should take along with me :(. My bro is not here to say, "you can make it for sure, if you don't talk too much :)" . My roomies are also not here to wish. I am alone, and I just wanted to put this here. I am thankful to all my friends for their wishes. I think few of them took it more seriously than I did. I am lucky :) . I hope I make it. Whatever be the result, I learnt a lot during the preparation. That will keep me going. Let me leave now, to catch the train :)
3 comments:
Please allow me to substitute the brother for a moment. Ok, now, I say - "you can make it for sure, if you don't talk too much :)" ;)
I actually made it by talking :)
So both of you lose :)
@ramalakshmi:
This is one of the quickest responses I've ever had. :p
Post a Comment