Saturday, June 6, 2009

Lost Love

I loved him so much. I don't remember not talking to him, even for a day in the last two years. Life changed a lot after he came into my life. He was by my side always. He has seen my emotions swing in full speed. He would have found me unpredictable in spite of the two glorious years of a beautiful relationship that we shared. I was always on a high when he was with me. I missed him dearly when I couldn't be with him for couple of days. But all this feeling of elation and joy came to an abrupt end. I never dreamt of such a thing to happen. I had no clue. I wasn't prepared for the shock. On one sad evening, I missed him forever:(. I am shattered. My head is filled with just his memories. I cry, I weep, I weep, I cry, I sob. I take a small break and start the process of weeping all over again. I am inconsolable. I can't find solace with anything else. I miss him :(. I want him back. I hate this girl, who stole him away from me. But, why did he go with her. How can he forget me and all the good times that we had. I can't think of a substitute. My friends want me to choose someone cool and funky as a substitute. But, my heart doesn't go for it. I want only him. I even left a message for the girl, pleading her to give him back to me. But, in vain. She doesn't understand my love for him. I would be more than happy and accept him if he comes back to me. I yearn to touch him, to rejoice the fond memories which has carried away with him.  I love it when he adorns the orange dress. I love it when he says something, as it will just be a reassurance of care and love from someone to whom I mean something. He would help me complete my official meetings quickly. Now that he is not with me, I spend late night hours at work :( i am crippled without him.

Will I get him back? Do you know him? Can you talk to him for me?

2 comments:

msr said...

Hey! Is that an iPhone or Blackberry or some 'orange'berry? :p

Ramalakshmi Subramanian said...

Bingo! I am sad that it was such an easy clue :(