One of my best friends, left B'lore yesterday. I feel like a part of me is missing and couldn't accept the fact that I wouldn't be meeting y friend for at least a year, can't accept the fact that my friend will be busy and I can't call my friend at any hour of the day and talk about how much I hate a colleague of mine or about how cute a kid in my apartment is or about how boring a website is. I can't accept the fact that I can't ask him to bunk work to watch a movie or stop his work to feed my tummy (my friend is to be blamed for all the extra kilos that accumulated in the last 3 years). The very thought that someone who will make you smile, someone who will lend his shoulder when you want to cry, someone who will guide you, someone who will give you confidence to take the next step, someone who will support you when need be is going to be unreachable for more than a few months, makes it just worse. It's true that when someone who is so much part of your life moves away, it is unbearable.It is also true that it is much more difficult for the ones staying behind that it is for the ones moving away. I feel the biggest challenge for me in life is to bid farewell to the loved ones. Although I'm so proud of my friend and the fact that he is gone to chase his dreams, the word 'farewell' and the thought of surviving alone, sends a shiver down my spine. Why is life so cruel? :(
Friday, July 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment